Come weeks end it’ll be September; we’ll be closing out the summer season and welcoming fall. I can’t say I’m eager to say farewell to summer, but with September comes lots of great things:
1. BDAY!- September is my birthday month, 9/11 to be exact (I know…). If you know anything about me, you know I’m extra and celebrate it all month long- basically September is mine to own!
2. Fashion Week- How divine is it, that the biggest month in fashion happens to coincide with my birth month? Fashion week is on the horizons. Anyone who is anyone is prepping to head to the first stop, New York, to immerse themselves in the Fall/Winter seasons of the top designers in the game. It’s prime time for the fashion world, hence why Vogue’s September Issue is the most anticipated of all.
3. Fall Fashion- Speaking of fashion, how about being able to whip out the transitional fall pieces that you can rock from summer to fall with ease, like this Kimono of the season from Zara that everybody and their mama has. If this is your first time laying eyes on this, let me be the first to tell you that you live under a rock, LOL!
4. Back to School- As a kid it always amazed me how anxious I was for summer break, but then once BTS season came around I was excited as can be. Entering a new grade meant that I was older, wiser, and that much closer to completing the next chapter in my life. Can’t forget the excitement of prepping that first day of school outfit with the fresh pair of kicks. Now, I watch Nemiah and get just as excited as I see her revel in those same joys of life.
5. Turning a New Leaf- The fall foliage is breathtaking and no doubt a sight to see in Boston once the leaves start to turn. It’s such a treat to live in a city where I can enjoy the beauty in all four seasons. With each season comes new things; just like televisions shows begin a new season. It’s not a bad idea to turn a new leaf figuratively in your life. If it’s time for a change, now is a great time to do so.
Outfit Deets: Hat & Denim- HM, Kimono & Shoes -Zara (similar items below):
I’d love to hear what you love about fall, so feel free to leave a comment below!
Looking forward to celebrating Labor Day with friends and family. If you’re like me, you’ll be taking advantage of this last week of August to relish in all that’s left of summer. Wishing you all a great week and a safe holiday!